- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Staff are the best...."
"Ideal base for Longleat and other places of interest. Very welcoming staff adequate accomodation..."
"Lovely hotel. Excellent service from all the staff. Very family friendly. Good was excellent dinner and breakfast...."
"My husband and I took our two young daughters 23 months and 7 months. They had a clean cot ready on arrival in the room for us. It looked br..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Old Bath Arms in Frome, Somerset. And now this beautiful 18th Century established building has 5000 square feet features some very unique offering inside its walls offers four superb Brand New Bedrooms! Visit us and enjoy the fine company, drinks and conversation. Come in to meet me, Richard, or one of our fabulous hard working team; you won't be disappointed! The Old Bath Arms, which we opened under new management in June 2012 has been refurbished and now includes restaurant areas, function rooms, comfortable and inviting lounge and bar to meet with friends and enjoy a drink as well as an outside deck for those who wish to dine alfresco.
The dining experience is fresh, exciting and great value with a truly traditional pub feel. The Tapas and Paella menu now brings a taste of the Mediterranean to The Old Bath Arms. We have developed a food offering which fuses Tapas and Paella with Traditional Homemade Food and Black Rock Steaks. Findlays Real Ale Bar also offers lighter meals with their famous Scotch eggs homemade! Sunday Roasts are very popular at this aged venue. It’s the only Hotel and Bed and Breakfast of it sort that offers such a wide variety of services namely: Gravity dispensed local ales from the cask real ales which are non-gas assisted. A selection of 8 different Somerset ciders Two Lounges Tapas, Paella, Steaks, Traditional homemade Food, Sunday Roasts Children’s Menu OAP A Fire Place Outside Patio Area One Minute walk to Frome Town Centre An extensive wine list 60 sitter Restaurant also available for functions A 33 Foot mural painted by 10 of Frome’s local artists Local staff to assist and care for you during your stay Open Mic Nights A warm welcome awaits you. See you soon. Richard Findlay
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 7 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Old Bath Arms Hotel
Staff are the best.
Ideal base for Longleat and other places of interest.
Very welcoming staff adequate accomodation