This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Whistlecraft lodge is a charming bed and breakfast lodge tucked down a quiet country lane in Wickham Market, Suffolk. Set in the grounds of the owners property, the lodge is an ideal place from which to explore the beautiful Heritage Coast of Suffolk. The famous Snape Maltings is within twenty minutes drive and the historic town of Woodbridge is only ten minutes away.
Aldeburgh, Minsmere and Thorpness are a short drive away. The lodge is a new building and very tastefully decorated. In it you will find a large sleeping area with a kingsize bed, double futon, Freesat TV and DVD player, wardrobe and chest of drawers with a large, ensuite shower room (all towels provided), iron and ironing board, hairdryer also provided. A small cot and high chair are available and we also have a few games hidden in a 'secret' cupboard for the children to enjoy (see below). The cartlodge does not contain a kitchen area however we do have tea and coffee making facilities. PLEASE NOTE : EVEN THOUGH WE SHOW SEVERAL OCCUPATION COMBINATIONS ON LATEROOMS. THE LODGE ONLY HAS ONE SLEEPING ROOM OVERALL. LATEROOMS WILL LET YOU BOOK MULTIPLE ROOMS IN THE SAME BOOKING BUT WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE THIS.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet