- 39 guest reviews
"Very friendly b&b great breakfast..."
"We booked on line and arrived earlier than posted check in time so the facility was closed. However, I talked the a gentleman across the str..."
"Room and staff were lovely, but as soon as we went to sleep a band struck up in the room below and ft he next three hours was torture. We ca..."
"Our stay was very good and the staff/owner could not do enough or be any more pleasant Well worth the money paid..."
About the hotel
A newly established and refurbished family run property consisting of seven rooms,with en suite facilities and a seperate fully fitted kitchen for self catering if required along with laundry facilities for the use of our guests. We offer tea and coffee making facilities, along with the use of free Wi Fi, free safe and flat screen tv's with incorporated dvd players in every room. We are above a friendly pub, offering a wide range of beverages, satellite tv, large screen sports, and pool table.
The Ball Alley Bed and Breakfast is ideally located for visiting Beamish Open Air Museum, Tanfield Railway, Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland town centres and all that these cities of interest have to offer
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 23:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
The Ball Alley
Very friendly b&b great breakfast
We booked on line and arrived earlier than posted check in time so the facility was closed.
However, I talked the a gentleman across the street at an auto garage and he called the owner (Nick) who immediately came and gave us access to our rooms. The staff was most helpful in all needs, the breakfast was well coked and plentiful.