- 1 guest reviews
"Lovely spacious bathroom with bath shower and bidet. Stylish but very comfortable and 'roomy'bedroom. Unexpected,in a cottage-like dwelling...."
About the hotel
Just 20 minutes from the centre of Edinburgh by train, Champany Inn is home to sixteen luxury bedrooms and two restaurants, the Restaurant and the Chop and Ale House, both dedicated to Scotch beef and grilling the finest steaks. Set on the outskirts of Linlithgow, an ancient Royal Burgh, the Inn is conveniently located for those wishing to explore the countryside and history of Scotland, yet is within easy reach of Edinburgh and Glasgow. The bedrooms offer elegantly furnished accommodation.
The rooms have comfortable king size beds with club chairs in a bay window looking out over the gardens. The spacious en-suite bathrooms offer a walk-in shower and separate bath. There is a private lounge area for guests to relax in Reception and a sunny breakfast room for those wishing breakfast. Wifi is available throughout the bedrooms and reception. The Restaurant at Champany, while dedicated to beef, offers a wide choice of alternative and supporting dishes, accompanied by a large selection of world-class wines. The Chop and Ale House is a more informal dining experience but with the same dedication to beef. Again steaks top the menu but other choices include our homemade hamburgers, Boerewors, deep fried cod with chips and spit-roasted grain fed chicken. The city centre of both Edinburgh and Glasgow are easily reached from Linlithgow train station (just five minutes away) with a direct service every fifteen minutes taking 20 minutes to Edinburgh Waverley and 35 minutes to Glasgow Queen Street station. Conveniently located near the M9 motorway and only 15 minutes drive from Edinburgh International Airport, Champany is at the very heart of Scotland's travel network.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 2 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely spacious bathroom with bath shower and bidet.
Stylish but very comfortable and 'roomy'bedroom. Unexpected,in a cottage-like dwelling.Breakfast made to order and very nicely done.Evening meals highly recommended by local people,although I was out elsewhere for meals.