- 24 guest reviews
"Surprised on arrival to find this was a pub with rooms as I expected an hotel. However, the room was amazing with lots of techy gadgets and..."
"A very enjoyable stay staff would do anything for you. Food was excellent with menu you would not see elsewhere! Room was very marine style..."
"A really lovely unusual hotel full of character. Very good service and staff very friendly and welcoming. Disappointed in the food but it wa..."
"Very good value for money. Nice spacious room with a good sized bathroom & good shower...."
About the hotel
Situated on the edge of the New Forest, the Beach House is nestled 200 yards from the beach and boasts breath-taking view of the Isle of Wight and the Needles. A Grade II listed Victorian mansion built in 1897, with restored oak-panelled interior, stained glass windows and vintage furniture. Recently renamed (previously Westover Hall) by Hall & Woodhouse, Blandford brewers.
Offering award winning Badger cask ales, lagers from around the world and a menu full of fresh, seasonal dishes cooked by our team of talented chefs, using quality ingredients from our regional food partners. In order to support our local community, we will now be adding a £1 optional charge to each room bill. This will go directly to the The New Forest Trust. If guests would like to opt out of this donation, do let us know when checking in.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Surprised on arrival to find this was a pub with rooms as I expected an hotel.
However, the room was amazing with lots of techy gadgets and an enormous bathroom. Had a really good night's sleep and the food for our evening meal and breakfast was excellent. Highly recommended.