- 16 guest reviews
"Convenient for town centre, fabulous view from bedroom, and lovely breakfast..."
"We arrived very late but were made to feel very welcome. Lovely big room well planned (hairdryer reached the mirror) good storage. Very comf..."
"Value for money and a lovely place..."
"recommend to family and friends...."
About the hotel
Situated within the village of Brodick on Arran, a short walk from the ferry and the heart of the village a great central location to visit the whole island from. Visitors can enjoy beautiful views across the bay to Brodick castle and the spectacular Arran mountains with the summit of Goatfell. Dunvegan House is a traditional sandstone building that has been tastefully renovated and decorated throughout to create a spacious four star licensed guest house offering guests breakfast and dinner.
Superb accommodation for holiday makers with ample private car parking in the grounds. If you arrive by ferry we will be more than pleased to pick you up from the ferry if you give prior notice.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 16/10/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Payment is in cash on arrival. Your card is used to secure the booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient for town centre, fabulous view from bedroom, and lovely breakfast...
Arran walking weekend
We arrived very late but were made to feel very welcome.
Lovely big room well planned (hairdryer reached the mirror) good storage. Very comf...