- 14 guest reviews
"The accommodation and landlords were perfect. This has to be the best B&B that we have ever stayed in. Would highly recommend...."
"Very good accommodation. Very clean throughout and the owners were very hospitable. Fabulous location, very quiet. Wonderful stay..."
"They where friendly made you feel at home all in all it was excellent I'll recommended it to everyone and will stay there again...."
"Nice room, nice stay...."
"Lovely and friendly B&B. Would definitely go back in that area again...."
About the hotel
Welcome to Whitacre's finest bed & breakfast guest house. We have recently refurbished all our available rooms, and have high-standard bathroom fittings and features throughout. Located near the NEC, Birmingham International Airport BHX, Coleshill, the M6 and the M42, we're in a prime spot to house families, businessmen and people wanting an idyllic break in the countryside.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The accommodation and landlords were perfect.
This has to be the best B&B that we have ever stayed in. Would highly recommend.
Very good accommodation.
Very clean throughout and the owners were very hospitable. Fabulous location, very quiet. Wonderful stay