- 15 guest reviews
"Very welcoming and comfy stay...."
"Very comfortable accommodation. Hosts very pleasant and did their utmost to sort out an unforeseen problem that occurred. Very hearty breakf..."
"Amazing place, freindly and nice owner Martin, nice and modern room where we stayed a one night. Very tasty breakfast. Thank you Martin very..."
"Spent the bank holiday weekend at Greeway Farm and what a gem, from the moment we arrived the welcome was warm and heartfelt Martin and Sue..."
"A great place to stop en route to Cornwall. The room was immaculate and tastefully furnished. A heart breakfast was served in the lovely qui..."
About the hotel
Greenway Farm is a family home set in 8 acres of land just off the A39 in Bridgwater, Somerset. It is home to Martin & Sue Felstead and their 3 children, 2 dogs and 1 cat as well as several ponies, pigs, sheep, hens and geese. The atmosphere is warm and friendly, and the breakfast ingredients are all sourced locally, some from the Farm itself.
The Farm's location makes it ideal for the business traveller, being close to the A39 and to the M5. However, it is also ideal for holidaymakers and tourists, as the Quantock Hills and miles of rugged coastline are only a few miles away. If you enjoy walks in the countryside and charming rural pubs, then these are in plentiful supply, and the attractions of Glastonbury, Wells, Bath and Bristol are no more than an hour's drive away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Very welcoming and comfy stay.
Very comfortable accommodation.
Hosts very pleasant and did their utmost to sort out an unforeseen problem that occurred. Very hearty breakfast freshly cooked. Would happily recommend to others.