This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Looking out over Île de Groix, the "Les Portes de l'Océan" Club at Guidel-Plages offers you a stunning view over the Départements of Finistère and Morbihan for your summer holiday. In a 5-hectare natural park, scented by pine trees, the club offers bungalow accommodation with 1 or 2 bedrooms. Just a few metres away, the fine sandy beach awaits you behind the dune, for swimming or practising water sports.
Your children aged 3 months and up are welcome to join the Leo clubs at Easter and in the summer, where they can take part in activities designed to suit them. Leo Clubs (3 months/10 years) Animation for young people 11/17 years French school holidays: From 07/04 to 05/05 and 30/06 to 01/09 Entertainment for all All season In these natural surroundings, perfect for walks or water sports, you will be able to enjoy an invigorating holiday with your family or friends.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Babysitting services, Safety Deposit Box, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Outdoor Pool, Pitch n' Putt, Bowls, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 17:00 20:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Club Belambra Les Portes de l'Océan in Guidel-Plages is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.80(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet