- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"We had a lovely time looking around castle Douglas. Dumfries and Kirkcudbright and lots of other places to view are near. The staff at hotel..."
"Would not hesitate to go back!..."
"Clean comfortable and convenient...."
"Exceptional value great food and the staff couldn't do enough to help with everything you need...."
"Very friendly hotel, made to feel so welcoming...."
About the hotel
Decorated with a blend of antique and more modern furnishings, centrally heated throughout and in an excellent location for exploring this region of Scotland and playing golf. You will be most welcome in the warmest of hospitality traditions. We have welcomed an ever increasing number of golfers to The Imperial Hotel.
With more than 34 golf courses in the area, great countryside and our hospitality we are perfect for golf breaks, they have all enjoyed their stay and many return year on year. We have a total of 12 bedrooms. All our rooms are en-suite and half of them include a bath as well as shower. All rooms are equipped with colour television including sky TV, tea and coffee makers, hairdryers, telephones, radio alarms and are fully centrally heated. Pets are welcome by prior arrangement with a £10. 00 supplement fee payable upon arrival. Parking is easy with our own private car park and there is a drying room. For the golfers we have secure storage for your clubs and equipment. There may be some noise disturbance on Friday and Saturday nights due to the adjacent bar on the property. You'll enjoy your stay at The Imperial Hotel!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Limited room service for hot food, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Pitch n' Putt, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 22:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had a lovely time looking around castle Douglas.
Dumfries and Kirkcudbright and lots of other places to view are near. The staff at hotel...
Would not hesitate to go back!...