- 2 guest reviews
"Patricia was the most attentive host. Nothing was to much trouble. Full of local information...."
"Excellent location - great for Causeway Coast and only one hour from Belfast by car. Can walk into Ballymoney from B&B. Excellent room - fel..."
About the hotel
Narrow Gauge is a family run bed and breakfast in Ballymoney, perfectly situated to enjoy the beauty of Northern Ireland’s North Coast. If you’re interested in motorbikes or road racing, no stay at a bed and breakfast in Ballymoney is complete without a visit to Joey’s Bar, and the Joey Dunlop Memorial. By staying at Narrow Gauge, you’re within easy walking distance of both these attractions, as well as the town centre.
Furthermore, Ballymoney is the perfect base to visit many of the most beautiful and unique attractions Northern Ireland has to offer, including the the Giant’s Causeway, the Glens of Antrim, Rathlin Island and also we are just 5mins. by road from Armoy, home to the 'Dark Hedges' where recently filming took place re the very popular 'Game of Thrones'. Because of this, we’re happy to say Narrow Gauge Bed and Breakfast is perhaps the best (certainly the most friendly) place for you to explore arguably, the most attractive and unique locations in Northern Ireland!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Patricia was the most attentive host.
Nothing was to much trouble. Full of local information....
Excellent location - great for Causeway Coast and only one hour from Belfast by car.
Can walk into Ballymoney from B&B. Excellent room - fel...