- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Very good looked after well...."
"Lovely venue, room very clean and large, bathroom to small and only a shower, which was not as expected in a luxury room at £120 per night...."
"Room was ok although paid for a luxury en-suite and was disappointed to find it did not have a bath whereas the cheaper standard rooms did...."
"Travelling alone I fully expected to get a room that overlooked the car park....overlooked the reception roof and the restaurant instead .Th..."
"We had a good stay. Good room and breakfast. Lovely spa and pool area...."
About the hotel
Wickwoods Country Club, Hotel & Spa is set amongst 22 acres of glorious landscaped gardens and woodland within the South Downs National Park. It lies just south of the village of Albourne in West Sussex and is an easy drive from Brighton as well as being close to Burgess Hill, Hayward’s Heath, Horsham and Worthing. Each of our bedrooms is individually designed with its own character.
All rooms are en-suite and include TV, tea & coffee making facilities, hair dryers, trouser press and free Wi-Fi. All bedrooms have a double bed - available for single or double occupancy. For an enhanced stay, we recommend our spacious Premier Room which has a balcony overlooking our beautiful gardens. Wickwoods is predominately adult orientated club and hotel. If you wish to stay with children, please contact the hotel directly on 01273 857567. If you wish to use our comprehensive Club facilities, a day pass can be purchased for adults £10, which include an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and hydropool. We also offer a fully-equipped gym, exercise studio and 6 flood-lit tennis courts and indoor courts. PLEASE NOTE: On Sundays we close at 8:00pm. Our restaurant closes at 6:00pm and the bar and fitness facilities close at 7:30pm. On Saturdays our facilities close at 8. 30pm. PLEASE NOTE: There is an additional fee for the use of facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:30 20:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Wickwoods Country Club Hotel and Spa
Very good looked after well....
Wickwoods Country Club
Lovely venue, room very clean and large, bathroom to small and only a shower, which was not as expected in a luxury room at £120 per night....