This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The White House Hotel is special. After all, how many hotels can boast a Britain in Bloom Gold Award-winning island as their garden, a harbour-side setting and such spectacular sea views? Where else could you enjoy first-class dining with wines from our extensive, carefully selected list and be just a stones throw from the sea as you watch the sunset across the gardens? Tradition is cherished at the family-owned, country house-style hotel to which many families have been coming for three generations. You'll find a variety of delightful bedrooms, including the luxurious Crow's Nest Suite, Harbour Cottage with its own garden and family accommodation with separate bedrooms for the children.
You won't find televisions, clocks or telephones, as somehow they don't seem appropriate on Herm. Children have always been welcome, with a popular high tea for junior diners and a baby-listening service. The hotel encourages you to unwind. You could have tea served by the pool in the garden, play a game of croquet or tennis, enjoy an aperitif in the Monk's Bar or choose one of the many sofas in a cosy lounge and curl up in front of the fire with a coffee and a good book
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Babysitting services, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Sailing
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet