- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"The Rising Sun is an excellent example of why pub/hotels can be so good. Comfortable room, really friendly staff and great food, an ideal en..."
"My colleagues stayed in Rising Sun over the weekend and I got an email from them saying they were very satisfied - they do not send this typ..."
"Pleased with all aspects of stay. A surprising amount of storage space provided in the room...."
"Excellent location close to Junction 27 of the M4 also access to the valleys...."
"Friendly accommodating host...."
About the hotel
An established family run hotel offering a warm welcoming atmosphere. The current owners Mark and Jayne Chapman took over the hotel in March 2013, after Mark managed the business for the previous owners for 26 years. The hotel has an excellent reputation for good cuisine and quality accommodation.
Situated in a semi rural location, with outstanding views. We have a children's play area with patio and beer garden. There is ample free parking on site, including space for larger vehicles. The hotel is ideally suited for both the business and leisure customer. We are located very near to the M4 providing easy access to both Bristol and Cardiff. It is also an ideal base for touring the Wye Valley, Brecon Beacons and the Vale of Usk. All rooms are strictly non-smoking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 23:00
- Up to 11 years old
- 12/10/2015 to 31/12/2017 - Our rates increase on 1st January each year. You will be charged the current rate at the time of arrival, which may differ from that currently displayed. Sorry, no check in 3pm - 5.30pm Mon - Wed. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Rising Sun Hotel
The Rising Sun is an excellent example of why pub/hotels can be so good.
Comfortable room, really friendly staff and great food, an ideal en...
Happy to recommend, will stay again
My colleagues stayed in Rising Sun over the weekend and I got an email from them saying they were very satisfied - they do not send this typ...