- 5 guest reviews
"Brilliant Pub and Rooms to die for...."
"Country pub with rooms. I enjoyed my stay with lovely food and atmosphere in the evening but when I left in the morning it felt very remote..."
"Reading previous comments about peoples stays in this "pub with rooms" lead me to believe that the rooms would be of high quality and luxuri..."
"Took a couple of days here with my partner for a well deserved break before xmas and couldn't have chosen a better place. Hospitable, relaxe..."
About the hotel
The Iron Duke is more than a restaurant and bar, it is a lounge, your lounge with some beautiful accommodation thrown in just for good mesures! Call by, book a table, drop in; our warm, comfortable style and service will instantly relax you. Set on the edge of the Duke of Wellington's Estate in between the working arable fields of Berkshire and Hampshire we aim to bring comfortable style, classic foods with a twist and a sense of country chic that we both could not be more proud of. Upon entering, our relaxed style of service will be second to none with possibly a little cheeky giggle raised at the table to aid digestion! Come and relax in front of our real log fire, kick off your wellies or put down your briefcase, our fresh locally sourced menu, ales and ambience will certainly do the rest.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant Pub and Rooms to die for.
So it's it a nice quiet location and the restaurant/bar looks nice.
This is not a hotel though its a pub with three tired rooms. It is certainly not a 4* hotel - this description is extremely misleading. And guys shower does not come in packets anymore, especially not in reported 4 star hotels. Certainly not worth £95. This is a 3* B&B - and I didn't see the breakfast either.