This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Owl House holiday cottage provides luxury accommodation in the Shropshire countryside. If you want to feel "at home" this is cottage for you. Set in a peaceful rural location, with stunning views over the Shropshire countryside, it offers spacious and luxury accommodation.
The house was converted from a barn, dating from the late 1700’s. The Owl House gets its name from a Little Owl who used to perch on the roof of the barn. Thankfully, despite the building disruption, he returns with a mate in the Spring - he thinks its luxury accommodation too!
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Babysitting services, Cots available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Video/DVD Library, CD Player
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet