- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Lovely break. The Inn was ideally placed for visiting all the local attractions and towns. The staff and owners were very attentive. The pub..."
"Nice Warm welcome, beautiful location, really nice big family room, very reasonable price. Evening meal and breakfast were excellent. Will d..."
"Staff very friendly. Our room was small not worth £90 per night. The hotel is out of the way and have to travel through lots of narrow lanes..."
"One night stay for my birthday. Very peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. Very good for dog owners. Ate in bar - crab pots delicious, duck nice..."
"Lovely, remote place with excellent food and friendly staff..."
About the hotel
We are a family run traditional Inn, situated in a gloriously sheltered valley close to the Helford River. We are ideally located to enjoy the very best of the Cornish countryside, with footpaths galore and beautiful stretches of coastline all within a few short miles. We’re a 15 minute drive from the harbour town of Falmouth and the market town of Helston.
We mix excellent food (produced using local ingredients) with a comfortable inn, a friendly bar and some great events. Whether your preference is for the weekly quiz night or a spot of live music out on our sunny garden terrace, you're guaranteed good memories of your time at the Trengilly Wartha Inn!
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Trengilly Wartha Inn
The Inn was ideally placed for visiting all the local attractions and towns. The staff and owners were very attentive. The pub was lively and full of character. Their food had an excellent write up and we were not disappointed.
Nice Warm welcome, beautiful location, really nice big family room, very reasonable price.
Evening meal and breakfast were excellent. Will definitely use again when next in Falmouth.