- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Clean, comfortable and spacious room overlooking golf course. Everything worked. Just over a mile from wonderful Yorkshire Sculpture Park...."
"Very tidy and good room, however, shower needs a good clean...."
"The views are stunning and it's very private like your own flat. Food at the black bull was fantastic and the service was second to none. On..."
"friendly staff, great location, value for money..."
"Good location, great nights sleep, great breakfast..."
About the hotel
The Midgley Lodge Motel provides a standard of room comfort normally only found in five star hotels. The luxurious bedrooms all enjoy a panoramic view across miles of open countryside and our nine hole golf course. Our Fairways bar offers a wide selection of beer, wines and spirits, food and beverages.
There is a choice of double, twin or family rooms. All are exclusively decorated, generous in size with en-suite bathrooms, equipped to a first class standard. All rooms have satellite T. V. with sports channels at no extra charge. Tea and coffee making facilities, radio, digital clock, hair dryer, iron and board and full hotel telephone system to all rooms. Unlimited wi-fi to all rooms free of charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 9 Hole, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Definitely not 4* accommodation.
Room was cold and damp. Towels and bedding were damp.
Had to ask for heating to be turned on.
Had to ask for hot water to be turned on after messing around trying to get a shower. Shower head was masking taped on.
Loads of condensation on the windows, hence the damp.
On the upside.
The staff were very nice and pleasant.
The views were lovely. It was nice, quiet and peaceful.
Midgley Lodge Motel and Golf Course
Clean, comfortable and spacious room overlooking golf course.
Everything worked. Just over a mile from wonderful Yorkshire Sculpture Park....