This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the west of Majorca, the Sierra de Tramontana is a paradise of olive and almond trees which inspired Frédéric Chopin, on his romantic travels with George Sand, to write his Preludes. Close to the Carthusian Monastery where the couple stayed, the Hotel Valldemossa invites you to savour moments of grace and purity comparable to the famous barcaroles of the pianist. Behind the stone walls affording protection from the glare of the sun, there are very charming rooms with four-poster beds dressed in white netting.
On the agenda, Mediterranean dinners on the terraces overlooking the burnt landscapes of the island, the gentle pleasures of the spa and an exceptional swimming pool, golf, nautical sports… and other preludes.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Jacuzzi, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet