- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Had a lovely time at the Devonshire hotel, room was very clean and ideal for what we needed. Would defo stay here again...."
"Nothing was a problem..."
"Very modern but basic hotel with no amenities such as a bar. Good parking and quite central. I just thought £97 for a single room was over t..."
"One of the best small hotels we have stayed in...."
"We were in room # 3. We're not sure if it was a room or hallway above our room however, from about 4.30 am in the morning there was the soun..."
About the hotel
Indulge yourself at The Devonshire, a family-run boutique hotel in Hornchurch, situated a 5 minute walk from the High Street and a short drive or bus ride from nearby Romford, Dagenham, Upminster, Gidea Park and the rest of London, offering luxury accommo
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
- CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 02/01/2016 to 23/12/2016 - If booking family room, let us know prior to arrival how you would like the room set up and how many people will be staying. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Such a lovely hotel !!!
Had a lovely time at the Devonshire hotel, room was very clean and ideal for what we needed.
Would defo stay here again.
Very helpful and friendly team
Nothing was a problem