- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Great place to stay. Nice people, good food, clean rooms and good beds. A very good place to stay. Top class...."
"Excellent B&B for my stay. Very comfortable, contemporary, spacious rooms that are spotlessly clean, Breakfast was good and served in a love..."
"Lovely stay, nicely appointed room, spotlessly clean, nice people and a lovely view to enjoy a hearty breakfast. I'll definitely stay here a..."
"This is lovely accommodation, very comfy and a restful night was had! Friendly welcome, bedroom/ensuite nicely decorated. Bed very comfy and..."
"The accommodation is high quality and extremely good value for money. The room is more than you would expect for the price you pay, with an..."
About the hotel
Hillview park would like to welcome you to our friendly family run bed and breakfast accommodation just 12 miles from Inverness the capital of the Highlands. We are a modern bungalow with spacious comfortable en-suite bedrooms, located just one mile from the picturesque village of Beauly, where you can see the interesting ruin of the Beauly Priory, and in Muir of Ord you can sample a dram of whisky in Glen Ord Distillery, or have a round of golf just 2 minutes away. We are happy to advise you on the many beautiful places to visit in the scenic Highlands, whether it be to see the dolphins on the Black Isle, or Loch Ness with the infamous Nessie.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hillview Park
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 16:00 and 21:00
- By 10:00 hours
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay.
Nice people, good food, clean rooms and good beds. A very good place to stay. Top class.
Excellent B&B for my stay.
Very comfortable, contemporary, spacious rooms that are spotlessly clean, Breakfast was good and served in a lovely, well presented room with double aspect windows that offered a lovely view of the surrounding countryside and a relaxing way to start the day. Add in a welcoming and friendly host. What more do you need. Perfect stopover for business in the area or to access the leisure opportunities the area has to offer. Definitely be back.