- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night and enjoyed our stay here. The bedroom at the front of the house with a great view was large, clean and very comfort..."
"Stunning hotel! Beautiful peaceful surroundings, highly recommend this hotel if you love character features...."
"great location very clean but a bit soulless - reception poor and not helpful - no information about dinner so ate elsewhere - breakfast was..."
"Lovely old property with charming host. Breakfasts were HUGE and beautifully cooked to order...."
"We enjoyed a complimentary upgrade to the magnificent corner bedroom with 270 degree views of the Clyde and a four poster bed and enough ext..."
About the hotel
The 4 star Hunters Quay Hotel Dunoon is one of the most highly regarded hotels when it comes to luxury accommodation on the Cowal Peninsula. This beautifully restored Victorian villa sits within a spacious garden of rolling lawns and mature woodland, and enjoys a stunning sea-side location. The 10 various sized bedrooms all have en-suite facilities and are individually finished to the highest standards of luxury.
Each bedroom also has an LCD television and WIFI broadband is available throughout the hotel. Dunoon is very easy to reach from Glasgow, Glasgow Airport and Prestwick Airport by car, train or coach. Regular and fast ferry services connect the Cowal Peninsula with the mainland, making Dunoon an ideal holiday base or starting point. Alternatively, drive to Dunoon on spectacular loch side roads, passing through some of the most scenic parts of the Scottish Highlands.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- 01/09/2014 to 01/09/2023 - From 1 Sept. 15 Continental buffet breakfast is free (cereals, fresh fruit salad, yoghourts, toats , jams etc...) cooked breakfast = £ 7.50 table d'hotes available on pre order: The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful house. Clean and spacious room.
We stayed for one night and enjoyed our stay here.
The bedroom at the front of the house with a great view was large, clean and very comfort...
Beautiful peaceful surroundings, highly recommend this hotel if you love character features....