- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Down for a graduation this was all round a very acceptable stay if a little more expensive than we'd have liked. Indeed we may return for a..."
"Only negative comment would be for junior staff are trained to a better, quicker pace to represent the hotel. This has to be also recognized..."
"Bought an overnight stay for my Mother-in-Law as part of her 70th birthday present. She was so pleased with the venue and gushing about ever..."
"This hotel was exactly what we were looking for. Location was excellent with fabulous sea views. Very relaxing. The staff couldn't have been..."
"we had our wedding reception here 8 years ago and back to stay for our anniversary and what a transformation the Hydro has undertaken. The m..."
About the hotel
This Victorian hotel stands only metres from the beach and enjoys dramatic views over the Ayrshire countryside, the Firth of Clyde and the majestic mountains of Arran. It is no surprise that Seamill Hydro is one of the best loved and most popular hotels in Ayrshire, with its mix of Victorian grandeur, modern comforts, personal service and arguably one of the best locations of any hotel in Scotland. The hotel accommodation is flexible and offers something for every budget and our restaurants and bars something for every taste.
As a family owned and operated hotel we are also delighted to welcome families to come and stay with us, with our kids menus, designed by the local school, our great fun kids club and loads of stuff to keep the whole family happy including HydroSpa, spa and leisure facilities. HydroSpa, our leisure complex offers hotel guests and private members a heated indoor pool and air conditioned gym and also features HydroTherapy our exclusive spa, for all the pampering you could desire. Our brand new Orangery Restaurant takes full advantage of it’s location on the Ayrshire coast. Looking over the grounds of Seamill Hydro and on to over 100 square miles of land and sea. The Orangery features an expanse of glass offering unrivalled views across the hotel’s landscaped gardens and out over the Firth of Clyde and the islands of Arran, and, in the distance Ailsa Craig. Although the stunning and unique location of the Orangery restaurant make it the first choice for many, it is the superb quality of food and the exceptional service that will keep you coming back.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 11/04/2015 to 06/01/2017 - Due to the development of the stunning new Firth Pavilion, we would like to advise all guests we will be carrying out extensive building works within the hotel grounds until January 2017. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Nice pool and great gym. Breakfast was just great
Down for a graduation this was all round a very acceptable stay if a little more expensive than we'd have liked.
Indeed we may return for a rowing event next year
Family get together
Only negative comment would be for junior staff are trained to a better, quicker pace to represent the hotel.
This has to be also recognized by senior staff & management who should be setting examples.