- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"The hotel was clean and conveniently situated for my trip...."
"Perfect overnight stay to visit family members. Stayed Sunday night. Pre-booked Sunday carvery lunch with hotel - excellent - & checked in a..."
"One small wardrobe was not wide enough to hang a suit in. Bathroom light/extractor would not come on properly, however we managed without it..."
"Although it was Christmas day, everything was easy and simple, with an early check in being fine. The room was lovely, the breakfast the ne..."
"Very odd place, is very old fashioned sort but for one night stay there is no way I can complain, very nice people, couldn't do enough for m..."
About the hotel
The Oliver Cromwell Hotel has been designed with the discerning business user in mind. You're always very welcome to stay in our elegant hotel in March, Cambridgeshire. Whether you are staying for business, pleasure or perhaps both, you are very important to us.
Our hotel provides facilities to the highest standard that the discerning public have come to expect. All our comfortable bedrooms are spacious, light and airy with individual air-conditioning. The hotel has facilities for conferences, private dining and free large car park facilities. We have excellent leisure club at no extra cost, which offers a fully-equipped gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna and whirlpool spa.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night in March!
The hotel was clean and conveniently situated for my trip.
Oliver Cromwell Hotel
Perfect overnight stay to visit family members.
Stayed Sunday night. Pre-booked Sunday carvery lunch with hotel - excellent - & checked in afterwards. Cooked buffet breakfast next day also good. No time to try out swimming pool & spa facilities but enjoyed our stay. Room spotless, staff all very helpful.