- 12 guest reviews
"The Bude Haven stay was 5 star , Hilary was most welcoming , the accommodation was superb. After a long 4 hour journey it was a much needed..."
"My scoring says it all - simply 100%! Brian and Hillary are exemplary hosts and there is nothing they would not do for you...."
"The bathroom has a very poor shower room 5 just a slow trickle not enough pressure ( might have been time of day ? ) The bathroom door needs..."
"Very comfortable and welcoming...."
"The hotel was clean and tidy the food was excellent and most of all Brian and Hillary did there upmost to make our stay enjoyable...."
About the hotel
At the Bude Haven you will be made to feel like you are home from home, you are ideally based to enjoy some excellent days out.
Bude is a delightful little Cornish town, which grew from the original fishing village of Bude Haven, and boasts some excellent beaches with a sea water swimming pool, spectacular walks and a canal with sea locks and the River Neet.
The Bude Haven Guest House has 10 ensuite bedrooms which are individually decorated.
These comprise of either single/double or super king Beds.
All rooms are equipped with:
* Either 19-24-32inch Flat screen smart digital colour TV/ Freeview.
* Radio / clock alarm.
* Tea/coffee Beverage tray.
* Hotel Information Pack.
* Free Wireless internet available.
* iPad and iPhone Charging Sockets built in.
* Plug in Baby monitoring system.
* Or book our superior room with Superking size bed and 32inch wall mounted Smart flat screen free view TV and all the above.
* Outside in our mature manicured garden is.
* BBQ Facility's for guest use.
* Hot Tub with free dressing gowns and foot wear.
* Swing chair.
Within a few miles there are some memorable places to visit:
* picturesque harbours of Port Isaac (Doc Martin fame) and Boscastle.
* the history of Tintagel and Clovelly
* the Camel Estuary with Padstow and Rock
* the beautiful gardens at Rosemoor, and the Lost Gardens of Heligan
* the Eden Project - is only an hour away
* the ruggedness of Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor
Some of the best walking country in the South West lies adjacent to Bude, perfect for gentle strolls, family walks and days out for experienced walkers.
The hotel has six planned and varied walks with maps that can be borrowed :
* Bude Canal and Coastline
* Coombe Valley
* Camel Valley
* Bodmin Moor
* Valency Valley
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Wedding Licence, Iron And Board In Each Room, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Restaurant, Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 19:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Bude Haven stay was 5 star , Hilary was most welcoming , the accommodation was superb.
After a long 4 hour journey it was a much needed...
Tip Top Bude Haven
My scoring says it all - simply 100%.
Brian and Hillary are exemplary hosts and there is nothing they would not do for you....