About the hotel
Only 400 metres from the very heart of the City of Bradford, this traditional Yorkshire stone building situated in a leafy suburb, offers 22 comfortable and attractive en suite rooms comprising singles, doubles, twins, triples, family and luxury suites starting at £40 per room per night. The hotel is ideal for those working in the City of Bradford and we can offer the best possible rates for longer term stays. Whether on business or pleasure, the hotel is close not only to the City but only 5 minutes from the University campus and College buildings with their state of the art facilities.
As the world's first UNESCO City of Film, Bradford is brimming with theatre, media and cultural attractions, and with the Alhambra and St George's Hall Theatres and famous National Media Museum only 10 minutes walk away, the Westleigh Hotel is the ideal location for a weekend getaway. Before retiring, why not unwind in the hotel's bar and try Our evening bar menu complete with our famous giant mixed grill. To make your stay as comfortable as possible, all rooms are equipped with television, tea/coffee making facilities, iron/ironing board, hair-dryer and reading desk. In the morning you can enjoy a hearty, full English breakfast.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- In Room Entertainment
- Lounge Menu, Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
When I booked on the 16th September 2016 when I put the key in, I couldn't open the door so I after to get member of staff to let me in, after I have to get 3-4 member of staff to let me in that nights.
Was not happy at all.
The hotel, and I use the word loosley, was dirty and vert scruffy.
I did not use the shower cubicle and have a photo to evidence the state of it. There was live music that night which went on until almost one am, very very noisy. Smell of cigarette smoke was terrible, and I use the word cigarette loosley. I was very pleased when it was time to go, although by then all was quiet and I needed to sleep. Horrible experience.