- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Very friendly & helpful staff. Clean & tidy room. Great breakfast. Usually stay with friends when visiting Kirkcaldy but this visit was for..."
"Very hard bed. No heating from radiator in bathroom. Shower a pathetic dribble. Lots of noise outside room until 2 o'clock in the morning. O..."
"Booked a single room "emergency" overnight stay because of transport problems due to Forth Bridge closure. Was very pleasantly surprised by..."
"I stayed for one night at this lovely hotel and was made to feel very welcome. The room was spacious and had more than enough complimentary..."
"Really enjoyed our stay friendly staff, clean room and excellent breakfast, nothing was too much trouble!..."
About the hotel
The Victoria Hotel has a lounge and 2 dining rooms, one of which welcomes children. Our function room has been recently refurbished and is ideal for weddings and private dining for up to 120 seated guests. We offer free wireless to those working away from home or the office.
People who like to play golf are in heaven in Fife. The home of golf, St. Andrews, only 30 minutes drive away, and many more famous courses are only few minutes drive from the hotel. We offer range of bedrooms including Single Rooms, Double Rooms, Twin Rooms and Family Rooms. ( families of 3 and for 4 to share) All our rooms are en-suite with tea & coffee making facilities and equipped with iron and ironing boards. We only use locally produced products to create our menus. We bake our own bread as well as making all the desserts in our menus. Waking up to a real Scottish Breakfast will finish your stay on high. We look forward to welcoming you all.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Would definitely stay here again
Very friendly & helpful staff.
Clean & tidy room. Great breakfast.
Usually stay with friends when visiting Kirkcaldy but this visit was for...
Victoria is a disgrace stayed in better hostels
I recently stayed at the Victoria hotel in kirkcaldy , please avoid this hotel the beds were like concrete , the shower never worked properly and the wall paper was coming of the ceiling and walls, for £85 it was a disgrace, a was out with colleagues and when a tried to come back a was locked out for 30min, so anyone visiting this hotel be aware , when a complained a was told by the receptionist adelle that my feed back was good as she could pass to the new owners it was laughable, please avoid and for late rooms to have this as 8.5 rating is comedy gold , please avoid this place to avoid dissapointment.