- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Nice location, bed comfortable, tea and coffee making facilities, breakfast very nice, staff pleasant would definitely stay again...."
"Back again. Nice old pub with rooms clean and tidy, nice breakfast and nice staff...."
"We have stayed at the Liverpool Arms quite a few times and always enjoyed our stay. However, the pub itself definitely needs an overhaul. It..."
"We booked a one night stay over the bank holiday at the last minute. We found this to be a very busy inn. On arrival the staff were very wel..."
"The hotel is lovely all be it quite dated especially the rooms..The staff are very obliging and the good was eautiful so much so we are ther..."
About the hotel
This ancient hotel has a history that goes back to 1706, when there was a busy trade between Liverpool and Beaumaris. It is a real gem of a place, a handsome Georgian fronted Hotel. The hotels main feature is its Admiral's Tavern, filled with a wonderful collection of nautical memorabilia and seafaring items, including timber from HMS Victory, Nelson's famous flagship.
The hotels accommodation consists of ten bedrooms, including family rooms and four poster rooms, all en suite and with digital televisions, tea and coffee making facilities. Wireless broadband is available throughout most of the hotel & there is a car park to the rear of the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
The Liverpool Arms Hotel
Nice location, bed comfortable, tea and coffee making facilities, breakfast very nice, staff pleasant would definitely stay again.
Nice old pub with rooms clean and tidy, nice breakfast and nice staff.