This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Colonial Family Apartments are located in a quiet residential area and only 6 minutes walk to the crystal waters of Faliraki and it's nearby blue flag beaches. Its location between the ancient city of Rhodes and the historic city of Lindos, makes the perfect place for your family to enjoy. Restaurants, Clubs, Super Markets, Tourist Shops, Banks, Water sports, bungee jumping scuba diving, water parks and boat trips to other islands.
You can also have a tasty meal send to your room from our charcol steak house restaurant "Sizzlers". You enter a tastefully furnished apartment through your own front door. It's truly like home away from home.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Fishing, Quad Biking, Sailing, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet