- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Enjoyable stay. We had a very large room which had everything needed for a comfortable stay. No breakfast provided but there was a fridge so..."
"Great value for money and excellent service..."
"Lovely location, accommodation was spacious, clean and good quality. Welcoming staff, would happily stay again...."
"Friendly staff and a comfortable and spacious room...."
About the hotel
VERY QUIET AND PEACEFUL, THIS 12-ROOM MOTEL OFFERS EN-SUITE DOUBLE,TWIN AND FAMILY ROOMS. ALSO IT OFFERS A STATE OF THE ART DISABLED FACILITY ROOM FOR 1 OR 2 PERSONS. TEN OF THE TWELVE ROOMS ARE ALL GROUND FLOOR WHICH MEANS NO STAIRS WITH SOME OF THEM FACING THE CAR PARK.
EACH ROOM HAS TEA/COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES, FLAT SCREEN TV, HAIR DRYER,TOWELS AND TOILETTERIES. IRONING BOARD PROVIDED IF REQUESTED. CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST IS SERVED IN THE COMFORT OF THE ROOM AT £5. 00 PER PERSON, IF REQUESTED BY THE GUEST ON ARRIVAL. SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE IN THE PREMISES. OUTSIDE SMOKING IS OK. FREE PARKING FOR ALL TYPES OF VEHICLE INCLUDING HEAVY PLANT MACHINERY AND 40 FOOTER LONG TRAILERS. FREE WI-FI.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
We had a very large room which had everything needed for a comfortable stay. No breakfast provided but there was a fridge so...
The room was a bit overpriced for a shred toilet and bathroom and no breakfast although there was also a shared kitchen in which you could cook for yourself.
it was very much like student accommodation. The room was clean and the bed comfortable but it ends there. The massive problem was that room had no lock on it!!!. So I could not leave my belonging in it while I was out. also if I had been of a nervous disposition then I would have not been able to sleep at night for fear of someone getting into the room. The chap on reception was nice enough but when I complained I was only offered an expensive upgrade. That's not good enough nowadays, so I think its best to steer clear of this motel.