- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"Room was high standard with a really comfy bed. Views were amazing and facilities were all good. Only downside was that the shower was more..."
"Clean simple rooms..."
"One nights stay prior to a planned day at Stanage climbing. First overnight stay here but have visited the pub several times. Customer servi..."
"We booked just the day before hotel was in a beautiful location and value for money a large room. They provided a cot for our four month old..."
"This is a lovely hotel with views of the countryside. The pub is great. Warm and welcoming staff and not gar into the city centre. I would d..."
About the hotel
The Norfolk Arms is located right on the edge of the Peak District, offering easy access to endless countryside and attractions such as Chatsworth House, Bakewell and Castleton. Sheffield city centre is only three miles in the other direction, making us ideal for business trips and weekend breaks. The nineteenth century coaching inn has been recently re-developed, and now boasts 13 comfortable en-suite rooms.
All of the rooms have a flatscreen television, tea and coffee facilities and the 10 rooms in the main building have free wi-fi access. Our bar and restaurant offer a range of cask ales, draught lagers, wines and spirits, as well as an extensive menu of home-cooked food, pub favourites and daily specials. We have a large, free carpark for guests as well as disabled parking facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 02/09/2013 to 02/10/2020 - Please note: We may have private functions at weekends with discos until midnight. On Monday nights we have live jazz playing until 11pm. Wednesday is quiz night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Room was high standard with a really comfy bed.
Views were amazing and facilities were all good. Only downside was that the shower was more of a fast tap but overalla really relaxing experience and one we would love to do again
The Norfolk Arms, Ringinglow
Clean simple rooms