- 20 guest reviews
"Very good hotel, the room was very spacious and very clean. The hotel has good facilities and the breakfast was very good..."
"Stayed for one night on business. Good value. Single rooms are small but clean. Bed very comfortable. The food is overpriced and the menu un..."
"Great hotel, excellent price in ideal location.really good quality food too..."
"Very quiet comfortable hotel close to London...."
"Excellent customer service very friendly... Breakfast was very tasty and lots of choice...."
About the hotel
The Park Inn Thurrock Hotel is the perfect setting for weddings, conferences and leisure breaks. Close to Bluewater and Lakeside Shopping Centre, this beautifully converted Georgian Manor is set in six acres of landscaped gardens. The hotel retains much of its original charm even as it offers all amenities and comforts expected of a modern hotel.
Complimentary WiFi is now offered throughout the hotel faciliites. The hotel was recently refurbished and £2. 3 million were spent on our bedrooms. All of the hotel's bedrooms now feature air conditioning and modern facilities. With this fresh and new appearance, guests will experience an even warmer welcome for the "Best Sleep in Town". Just 20 minutes from the London City Airport and 40 minutes from Central London. 97 modern guest rooms fully equipped with air conditioning Business-friendly rooms available Ideal for special events, corporate and team building events; marquee events can be held on our charming grounds. 11 modern meeting rooms including three fabulous banquet suites, all with wireless Internet access. Popular wedding location with landscaped gardens which are perfect for the Wedding Album. Brands Hatch Circuit just 12 miles away
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Very good hotel
Very good hotel, the room was very spacious and very clean.
The hotel has good facilities and the breakfast was very good...
Fine for a business stay
Stayed for one night on business.
Good value. Single rooms are small but clean. Bed very comfortable. The food is overpriced and the menu un...