This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
There are always good customers from 1st Avenue Val Senart The aparthotel 1st Avenue Val Senart finds its place at the foot shopping center Val d'Yerres 2. It is located downtown, close to the RER D Boussy-St-Antoine, a few kilometers from Paris-Orly airport. A balanced and modern architecture, the aparthotel integrates seamlessly with shops and restaurants at the foot of the residence.
All assets of the city gathered to make life easier for residents: RER D station Boussy-St-Antoine nearby, also near the shopping center Val d'Yerres 2, with its many shops, bowling, its cinemas . . . Open 7/7, the aparthotel consists of 106 upscale housing with refined decoration and contemporary studios to two-bedroom apartment, with a kitchen, TV LCD Full HD, a office space, internet . . .
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet