- 3 guest reviews
"This was a really pleasant hotel and very comfortable with friendly and helpful staff. However, there were no spa treatments on offer except..."
"I booked this hotel as a surprise break for my husbands 40th birthday. It was lovely. The room was very comfortable and clean. The staff wer..."
About the hotel
Family owned 67 bedroom hotel offering Standard, Superior and Executive Bedrooms. Ideally positioned for visiting Monkey World, Bovington Tank Museum, Corfe Castle & The World Heritage, Durasic Coastline. The hotel has extensive Leisure & Spa facilities offering Spa Breaks & Pampering.
Dining formally or casually there is always something to please everyone. Private Dining for parties /family celebrations is very popular. Complimentay WIFI & Free Parking. Large comfortable lounges and Bars. 6 acres of gardens with ornamental lake. Fishing Lake for coarse fishing 2 miles and reduced green fees for the East Dorset Golf Club - so much to choose when staying at Springfield Country Hotel, Leisure Club & Spa! STOP PRESS!! Standard Bedrooms have now been refurbished with New Furniture, carpets and luxurious Shower Rooms (Good Large Showers) All Bedrooms now have New Flatscreen TV's
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 14:00 and 23:00
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Not a Spa
This was a really pleasant hotel and very comfortable with friendly and helpful staff.
However, there were no spa treatments on offer except for massages. Facilities for swimming and gym were lovely but for the price of the rooms we were disappointed with the bar and spa treatments. Such a shame because it is a nice hotel in a beautiful area and setting. A hotel with plenty of potential!
The room was lovely with a balcony.
The view was pretty good too. Unfortunately the restaurant and lack of spa treatments let the hotel down. The restaurant was a tiny room off of the bar and the menu was more like pub food and there wasnt much fish or vegetarian options.