- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"This is great little hotel with character in abundance. The location 20 odd miles out of Aberdeen is no problem considering the over pricing..."
"Staff were very helpful and polite...."
"Had a nice time everything was fine...."
"I'm glad I stayed here rather than in Peterhead, judging from comments by contacts there. Everything worked, was clean, staff knew what they..."
About the hotel
Kilmarnock Arms is an independent, warm & friendly hotel with burning log fires, complimentary WiFi throughout and ample parking, situated just 10 minutes from both Peterhead & Ellon. We take great pride in our food, all of which is locally sourced & cooked to order by our team of experienced chefs. The hotel is situated within the heart of Cruden Bay, just 800m from the renowned Cruden Bay Golf Course & is a short stroll from the beach, harbour and the imposing ruin of Slains Castle where the hotel's once-regular guest, Bram Stoker, gained inspiration for his novel Dracula.
In just 30 minute drive you can be in the city of Aberdeen, passing Newburgh, Trump International and Royal Aberdeen Golf Courses on your way. Having been recently restored, the hotel holds 16 en-suite bedrooms all unique in their aspect, which remain sympathetic to the design of this historic building. The hotel has a selection of standard, attic, garden view and patio rooms available to suit varying budgets and requirements.
For meal times, our bright, airy dining room and warm, cosy lounge are both available depending on your preference, with all menus being available in all areas, including room service, check out our sample menus online. The hotel also has a ‘local’s’ public bar, which shows all major sporting events, including Champions League matches, so feel free to ask our friendly staff if there is something particular that you want to watch. We feel that we offer a home-from-home experience for businessmen, leisure guests & golfers alike, but you don't have to take our word for it – simply log in to Trip Advisor to see what our previous guests have to say about their time with us. We hope to welcome you soon.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- 17/08/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note, we only have 2 pet friendly rooms. Please ensure when booking you make us aware so we can allocate accordingly, we regret if these rooms are unavailable we are unable to accept pets. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This is great little hotel with character in abundance.
The location 20 odd miles out of Aberdeen is no problem considering the over pricing...
Staff were very helpful and polite....