- 7 guest reviews
"A really great hotel. Superb service, room, food etc. What is there not to like about the Wilmington!..."
"Very friendly hotel. Everyone so polite and helpful. The room was very comfortable and they offer lots of extra services. We really like the..."
"Best 3* hotel we have stayed in eastbourne and we have stayed in a few, clean, staff very helpful, breakfast excellent, even our little dog..."
"Had a great stay ten out of ten. Will go back. Lovely place lovely staff...."
"Liam provided a very professional and friendly welcome to us. He was extremely helpful throughout our short stay! Our room (107) was an econ..."
About the hotel
The New Wilmington Hotel is a quality, AA 3-star hotel, close to Eastbourne’s seafront, town centre and main theatres. Hotel facilities include: 40 en-suite bedrooms, including lift level and ground floor rooms; free, unrestricted on-street parking; secure garages; a private lounge and bar; 80-seat restaurant and free Wi-Fi. All bedrooms are en-suite, with tea & coffee tray, colour TV, hairdryer, clock radio and direct dial telephone.
The hotel offers a delicious and varied menu of traditional home-style cooking, including vegetarian options. Guests can enjoy Continental and full English breakfasts, packed lunches and excellent value light snacks at lunchtime (additional cost), and evening meals (additional cost) in the air-conditioned restaurant. The hotel can cater for those on special diets, with advance notice. ** Please contact the hotel before arrival if you wish to bring a pet as a small daily charge is applicable **
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A super find
A really great hotel.
Superb service, room, food etc. What is there not to like about the Wilmington!...
New Wilmington Hotel
Very friendly hotel.
Everyone so polite and helpful. The room was very comfortable and they offer lots of extra services. We really like the...