- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Quick break. No problems...."
"Emmerse yourself in the history of RAF Bomber Command and 617 Squadron in this unique and charming hotel. Food superb and staff very helpful..."
"Beautiful hotel - clean comfortable steeped in history and glorious gardens...."
"Beautiful hotel and grounds with a history to be proud of. Former Officers' Mess to 617 Dambusters Squadron in WW2 it boasts stunning anti r..."
"This hotel was used as RAF 617 Dambuster Squadron during WW2 and is steeped in history. The gardens are fully of beautiful mature trees. A b..."
About the hotel
Originally built in 1905, The Petwood Hotel is situated in Lincolnshire and surrounded by 30 acres of beautiful gardens. This former country house offers free Wi-Fi, free car parking, log fires in the drawing room, a beauty and well being studio, restaurant, terrace bar. We offer as well conference and banqueting facilities, wedding facilities with a licence for civil ceremonies, billiards room and outdoor entertaining area.
A tranquil setting for both business and leisure guests. Rooms at the Petwood Hotel feature bathrooms with baths, showers and hairdryers. They also include TVs, radios, tea/coffee making facilities and some rooms have garden views. The Restaurant serves fine cuisine influenced by locally sourced produce. The hotel famous for it's RAF connection was used in World War II by the 617 Squadron, visit our Squadron Bar to view memorabilia and tributes to the Officers. Home of England Golf, the Woodhall Spa Golf Club is a 5 minute drive from the Petwood Hotel. Alternatively enjoy a stroll through our historic town, enjoy afternoon tea and lunch on the hotels terrace or pamper yourself with various beauty and massage treatments. The hotel is only a 2-minute stroll from Jubillee Park, which offers swimming and tennis or a 5-minute drive to Bainland Country Park offering bike hire, horse riding, microlight flying, and more. .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Croquet, Snooker/Billiards
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Unique, charming and so very special
Emmerse yourself in the history of RAF Bomber Command and 617 Squadron in this unique and charming hotel.
Food superb and staff very helpful friendly and proud to work at this very special place. Retains its charm without feeling like a chain hotel with no character or soul. No other hotel like it in the world.