- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Site was well signposted. The standard of the accommodation was excellent and the food was first class as was the service...."
"Pleased to find that the high standard of service , accommodation and food has not lessened since my last visit. Pleasant warm and friendly...."
"We were delighted with our first visit to this Guesthouse. The room was clean and contained all we required for a comfortable stay. The staf..."
"We had a warm welcome which was'nt overly obtrusive and soon settled in to a very clean and comfortable room. The homemade cake was lovely..."
"A spacious and comfortable room with good facilities. Fantastic shower, perfect after a wet and windy walk in the mountains. Friendly and he..."
About the hotel
Located about one and a half miles from the market town of Dolgellau, in the heart of Snowdonia, Gwynedd, North Wales, Dolgun Uchaf is a small attractive farm, offering bed and breakfast holidays in guesthouse lodging, with fabulous views of the mountains and excellent walking, including the famous torrent walk that passes only a few hundred meters from the establishment. Dolgun Uchaf an Award Winning Four star Bed and Breakfast provides elegant ensuite accommodation in the Old Market Town of Dolgellau. Built in the 15th Century this Once Medieval Hall House, has been tastefully decorated keeping much of its traditional Charm.
Positioned in the Heart of Snowdonia Magical Scenery, we offer a retreat in which to relax and unwind after enjoying all the adventures Snowdonia has in Abundance. Our guest rooms are tastefully furnished to a high standard all are ensuite providing comfort, luxury and elegance. We allow dogs at some of our bedrooms but there is extra £5 charge.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 18/07/2015 to 31/12/2024 - "THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR DOGS £5 A NIGHT PER DOG. MAXIMUM DOGS IN THE ROOM 2. NOT ALL ROOMS ARE PET FRIENDLY PLEASE CALL US TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY." The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
solo traveller's experience
Site was well signposted.
The standard of the accommodation was excellent and the food was first class as was the service.
Dolgun Uchaf Guesthouse
Pleased to find that the high standard of service , accommodation and food has not lessened since my last visit.
Pleasant warm and friendly.