- 28 guest reviews
"Very welcoming and friendly landlord..."
"This is the place to stay to experience the English countryside and an English household in preference to the larger hotel chains. However,..."
"Very good for access to Pinewood studios and Heathrow. Can use the spa and pool in the hotel next door for free - a bonus! The local pub (Th..."
"I booked the room at very late notice and wasn't expecting much for the price....especially in the area that it's in. However, when I arrive..."
"We booked just for the Saturday evening as we were visiting someone in Watford hospital. Louisa welcomed us at the door and showed us to our..."
About the hotel
Lovely detached cottage located in a peaceful rural setting yet just minutes from the M25 (Junction 16 &17) & M40 (Junction 1). We have flat screen TV's in all rooms, free wifi, tea and coffee making facilities, off street parking, breakfast and the use of The Denham Grove's leisure facilities (situated directly next door) included in the room rate. (Please check out the website for further information) Cards accepted.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Very welcoming and friendly landlord
A great place to stay for peace and quiet and not a Traffic Warden in sight
This is the place to stay to experience the English countryside and an English household in preference to the larger hotel chains.
However, you would never realise that it's only 12 miles from Windsor Castle and 18 miles from Buckingham Palace in central London. There is a small airfield nearby if you would like to experience a flying lesson or a helicopter ride at Denham Aerodrome. A great location to unwind and enjoy a country walk after experiencing the hustle and bustle of London.