- 39 guest reviews
"This guest house offers a welcoming and friendly owner in a large Victorian property close to the city centre of Newport. The rooms are clea..."
"Excellent. Comfort with a touch of elegance. Will be returning as soon as possible...."
"A Wonderful Guest House. We had a very enjoyable stay, the room was extremely comfortable and had everything we needed. The breakfast was al..."
"Everything was excellent very comfortable we cannot fault anything thank you we will be returning..."
"We were made very welcome. The room was well equipped. Lovely cooked breakfast. Great value for money. The only downside was a mattress th..."
About the hotel
The Crescent Guest House is a four star rated guest house with the Wales Tourist Board and three star rated with the AA. Situated near the town centre of Newport in conservation area and we are only one mile from junction 27 of the M4 motorway. We provide ample parking to the rear and front of the building.
The house is a magnificent 19th century building and furnished to an excellent standard with an elegant dining room. All ten rooms have en-suite facilities, colour TV, some with VCR and a complimentary courtesy tray. The two downstairs rooms are wheelchair accessible. We are happy to accept visa, switch or MasterCard
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 11:00 20:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable, friendly and value for money.
This guest house offers a welcoming and friendly owner in a large Victorian property close to the city centre of Newport.
The rooms are clean, tidy and well appointed with a small, but adequate en suite. The traditional, well presented breakfast was freshly cooked and served in the cozy and appropriately furnished dining room. A thoroughly wonderful weekend experience and we would would recommend it.
Crescent Guest House
Comfort with a touch of elegance. Will be returning as soon as possible.