- 9 guest reviews
"The hotel was a delight to stay in. The staff we all very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay there again. It was an oasis very c..."
"Easy to find, super location, when you walk through the door you know this is not a faceless corporate hotel. Despite not being able to find..."
"Just how a quality hotel should be. Attention to detail in every department..."
"Lovely charming hotel - authentic Tudor Manor house with real sense of history, but at the same time very stylish. Free parking in the attra..."
"Excellent service and quality, will definitely stay there again..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Manor Hotel, Elstree Herfordshire - a classic and timeless Tudor revival Hotel recently refurbished throughout by ‘Laura Ashley,’ and set within stunning landscaped gardens. Secluded in 10 acres of natural woodland and with its beautifully restored interior, The Manor offers not only a peaceful retreat, with breath taking views London, but is also an idyllic location for a wedding celebration. The Manor Hotel has been lovingly designed and furnished by ‘Laura Ashley’ and is a unique and unforgettable destination.
Each room, including the luxury suites, bedrooms, bar & restaurant have been individually curated by the Laura Ashley Design Service, for a luxury bespoke finish sympathetic to the charm of the Tudor building and its beautiful surroundings. Original period features have been restored to their former glory, creating a charming and charismatic venue for business or pleasure. With an AA 4* rating, the hotel also houses a multitude of modern conveniences ensuring a pleasurable and carefree stay is guaranteed. Free WiFi available The Fitness Room is available complimentary to all residents from 6:00am until 23:00pm on Mon - Fri and 7:00am until 23:00pm on Sat & Sun. Please ensure you complete an Exercise Questionnaire at Reception,once completed a key will be issued for access
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyable relaxing stay
The hotel was a delight to stay in.
The staff we all very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay there again. It was an oasis very close to London. The only down side was the water pressure in the over the bath shower.
The smallest Hotel Room I have ever stayed in.
I have stayed in many Hotels in the UK and this was the smallest room and had the smallest double bed I have ever slept in.
It was very clean but looking tired in some areas particularly the external areas of the Hotel. We had lunch on the first day and the food was terrible. If you stay here do not stay in a standard room.