- 2 guest reviews
"A good newly decorated and comfortable room, I was on a walking holiday so the bath was a real bonus. Unfortunately it was difficult to show..."
"The room was very hot and stuffy when we arrived, but a fan appeared within a few minutes after we requested one. The room was of adequate s..."
About the hotel
One of the most informal and friendliest 3 Star Guernsey Hotels, an ideal hotel for Business or Families in Guernsey, overlooking the beautiful sandy beach Grandes Rocques Bay and close to it's other adjacent picturesque west coast beaches, with there beautiful sunsets. The Islands excellent bus service has a regular stop near by to take you around the Island and to the Islands Capital St Peter Port. Room Choices are Std Double, Std Twin, Superior King, Superior Twin, Executive King/Twin Suite, Family Rooms for 3, 4 or 5 Guests.
The Wayside Cheer Hotel is one of only a handful of Guernsey hotels near the beach with the closest just 70 Metres away, There is Plenty of parking for our guests including special reserved handicapped parking and for those guests without a car, the bus stops just across the road, The Wayside Cheer Hotel’s Award Winning Food is some of the best in the Island. Entertainment Weekly all year round Wednesday Karaoke, Friday and Saturday Local Live Entertainment,
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Service is exceptional
A good newly decorated and comfortable room, I was on a walking holiday so the bath was a real bonus.
Unfortunately it was difficult to show...
Wayside Cheer Hotel
The room was very hot and stuffy when we arrived, but a fan appeared within a few minutes after we requested one.
The room was of adequate s...