- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"I found the whole experience excellent. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was lovely and bed was very comfortable...."
"Staff are friendly and helpful...."
"Speak. Great all round experience..."
"The rooms were beautifuly decorated, the staff were very friendly and the food was amazing! We had valentines dinner in the restaurant/loung..."
"Enjoyed the stay..."
About the hotel
The Waterfoot Hotel is located three miles from Derry City Centre and only a ten minute drive from the City of Derry Airport. Conveniently located on the edge of the city, the Waterfoot Hotel allows easy access to all main routes in and out of the city but is still within easy reach of visitor attractions, shopping, golfing and some of the most breath taking scenery in the North West. Reopened in 2009 under new management the Waterfoot Hotel offers stylish accommodation, a contemporary Wine Bar and a traditional Snug Bar.
Food available all day. Complimentary Wi Fi. Conference and banqueting facilities on site. On site complimentary car parking guaranteed. ’
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
I found the whole experience excellent.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was lovely and bed was very comfortable.