- 1 guest reviews
"We stayed at Glen Finlet Lodge at Forbes of Kingennie for the Easter weekend 2016 and couldn't recommend it highly enough. With 2 teenage ki..."
About the hotel
Positioned along the Scottish coastline which is home to golf's most famous courses, Forbes of Kingennie Coutry Resort provides the perfect location for golf, fishing and away form it all holidays in a tranquil setting amid the beautiful Angus countryside. In the heart of the countryside, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort neverhteless enjoys easy access to major towns and cities. Dundee is only 6 miles away, while Edinburgh, Perth and Aberdeen are within easy reach.
All of our lodges are fully equipped to a high standard benefiting from ensuite bathrooms and a four star self-catering rating. Individual in style, many also feature wood-burning stoves and jacuzzi bath and are situated in idyllic woodland or loch-side locations with balcony, patio area and barbecue space and spectacular views over rolling hills of beautiful Angus Country.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole, Fishing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 19:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely and peaceful setting
We stayed at Glen Finlet Lodge at Forbes of Kingennie for the Easter weekend 2016 and couldn't recommend it highly enough.
With 2 teenage ki...