- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"A fine hotel in beautiful settings well managed and run and at a price that makes the traveling from Aberdeen city very much worthwhile...."
About the hotel
Raemoir, awarded Scotland’s Country House Hotel of the Year four years running by the Scottish Hotel Awards, is one of the most beautiful in the Highlands. Located near Banchory, the gateway to Royal Deeside and Whisky, Castle and Golf Trails, this recently refurbished Georgian house provides exceptional levels of 2 AA Rosette/Michelin recommended cuisine and comfortably furnished 4 Star accommodation.
Two distinct buildings house the 18 individually decorated ensuite bedrooms - the older, the Ha’Hoose, dates back to 1715 and has 4 rooms.
Directly in front stands the Georgian mansion which became a hotel in 1943 and holds the other 14 rooms. We welcome you to use our WIFI available throughout the hotel and also free parking.
We might be close to Aberdeen and just 15 minutes from Westhill but the seclusion of Raemoir means you could be a world away. The views in all directions are of nothing but hills, forest and countryside. Raemoir is situated in 3,500 acres of parkland and woodland in beautiful Royal Deeside but only 20 minutes away from Aberdeen Airport and within easy reach of the city centre.
At a charge of £10 per dog per night, we invite you to bring your four legged family members with you on your stay at Raemoir House Hotel.
If you are looking for the splendour and indulgence of a Scottish Country House hotel then Raemoir awaits.
We look forward to welcoming you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
OLD COUNTRY HOUSE CHARM
A fine hotel in beautiful settings well managed and run and at a price that makes the traveling from Aberdeen city very much worthwhile....