- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"The staff were friendlyand helpful. Breakfast was served very quickly and there was a good selection. Room was nice and warm and the bed was..."
"Very friendly, helpful staff. Fine selection of good ales in the bar, magnificent views over the Moray Firth from the restaurant...."
"As a hotel it was faultless. Staff were welcoming, food was excellent. Frankly it was a well-rounded family run establishment. Car parking w..."
About the hotel
The Braeval Hotel is a lively, family-run pub-hotel overlooking Nairn beach. It benefits from spectacular sea views and is located close to Nairn town centre. It has 10 en suite rooms, some with sea views.
The hotel's Bandstand Bar was voted CAMRA Highland Pub of the Year 2014 (third time)and CAMRA District Pub of the Year 2015 (sixth time). It has 9 real ale pumps, is Cask Marque accredited and in The Good Beer Guide. The bar hosts the Highland's largest independent beer festival each spring. The Whisky List has over 100 single malts from all over Scotland. The bar has regular live music and details are on the hotel website. The hotel's Bandstand Restaurant is popular locally and advance booking is advised. It offers lunch and dinner menus from Scottish fine-dining to traditional bar meals. It has a Friday Steak Night and Sunday Carvery plus a range of vegetarian and gluten free dishes. There is no private parking, but free on street parking is available around the hotel.
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 23:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Happy stay, relaxed atmosphere
The staff were friendlyand helpful.
Breakfast was served very quickly and there was a good selection. Room was nice and warm and the bed was...
Superb from the minute we booked to the minute we left, fantastic vales of money amazing service