- 7 guest reviews
"Our stay in the Brisbane House Hotel was the night before our wedding and it was amazing. They did absolutely everything to make our stay am..."
"Overall an enjoyable stay at this Hotel. The food was excellent both evening meals and breakfast. The room was on the small side but adequat..."
"I just needed a room for the night as I was attending a wedding at Kelburn castle. It was perfect for what I needed..."
About the hotel
The Brisbane House Hotel, located on the seafront promenade of Largs, North Ayrshire with magnificent views to a panorama of Millport and the West Coast of Scotland. Our hotel is Chic, boutique and stylish, with 24 stunning ensuite bedrooms. Majority of our bedrooms have been completely refurbished.
All rooms provide complimentary Wifi access, Sky television, walk-in showers, hospitality trays and direct dial telephones. The hotel provides the ideal location for both business and lesiure guests. With easy access to Glasgow City centre and both Glasgow International and Glasgow Prestwick Airports. Also some of Europe's famous shopping centres just a 35 minute drive away. Within a 1 hour drive guests can enjoy some of the best links golf courses Scotland has to offer.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 10 years old
- 17/10/2016 to 31/12/2025 - We would like to take this opportunity to advise that the hotel DOES NOT HAVE A LIFT and thank you for choosing the Brisbane House Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
There were not enough staff.
We waited 10 minutes to get served at the bar and eventually had to go to reception to ask where the staff were. Reception actually ended up serving us drinks because they couldn't find any staff. The room was cold and average considering I paid extra for what was supposed to be a deluxe room. The bathroom tiles were cracked and wobbly with black tape covering joins and cracks. There's is no water pressure for the taps but that didn't matter because there was no hot water anyway. Breakfast was the same rubbish service where we had to look for staff to take our order.
Our stay in the Brisbane House Hotel was the night before our wedding and it was amazing.
They did absolutely everything to make our stay am...