- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"This is a quality hotel with good fixtures and fittings well maintained with nice high ceilings and a good size swimming pool. The two criti..."
About the hotel
A stay at Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey places you in the heart of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, steps from Garcia Sanabria Park and close to Nuestra Senora del Pilar Parish. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Almeyda Military Museum and Canarias Regional Military Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 261 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Wedding Licence, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Lift to all floors
- Airport Shuttle
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately) Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person, per day and includes use of: - Spa The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Renovations and Closures The hotel will be renovating from 16 May 2016 to 31 May 2016 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected: Spa tub Swimming pool During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey
This is a quality hotel with good fixtures and fittings well maintained with nice high ceilings and a good size swimming pool.
The two criticisms / room for improvements are:
1. On the 4th floor main corridor, it was obvious that the green carpet had not been vacuum cleaned for some time. 2. The receiptions staff were unclear on the pricing of the accommodation, and it would have been quicker to check it on online.