- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"It was a shame me and my friend only stayed one night as we was only in the room to get ready and to sleep as it was warm and comfy...apart..."
"Room was clean and tidy but a little on the small size. Good powerful shower and the sweets were a nice touch. For breakfast there was a wid..."
"Lovely pub with accommodation, good food and friendly staff...."
"We came up for a family funeral 1st thing the next morning. We booked on line via Late Rooms and stated we would be there at 10pm, (due to p..."
"Excellent place to stay. Friendly staff, excellent food & excellent accommodation...."
About the hotel
A friendly relaxing welcome awaits you at The Windmill, Dunnington, York. Open all day, every day, The Windmill is the perfect setting for a quick drink, a bite to eat or for an evening out. We serve a large selection of lagers, fine ales, ciders and Guinness along with an extensive range of spirits, soft drinks and red and white house wines, available by the glass or the bottle.
Whatever the weather, dine in our conservatory or during the summer, relax and enjoy our large beer garden where the children can play. Our bed and breakfast accommodation is finished to a very high standard and consists of five double rooms and five twin rooms, one of which has disabled access. This ground floor bedroom also has the benefit of an audio/visual siren in case of emergencies. All our rooms are non-smoking areas and are en-suite with shower, complimentary toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities, TV and hairdryer. Room rates include a freshly cooked full Yorkshire breakfast served on piping hot plates. A vegetarian breakfast is also available. Food is available every day from 12. 00pm to 9. 00pm; we do get very busy! If you require an evening meal please ring or e-mail to reserve a table, without a restaurant booking a table can not be guaranteed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 10 years old
- 10/10/2014 to 31/10/2023 - Food is available every day, we do get very busy! If you require an evening meal please ring or e-mail to reserve a table, without a restaurant booking a table can not be guaranteed The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Would definitely stay again
It was a shame me and my friend only stayed one night as we was only in the room to get ready and to sleep as it was warm and comfy...apart from having to pay £13 in taxi to town...I would defo stay again and the choice of breakfast is over whelming x
3 star windmill but not quite 4
Room was clean and tidy but a little on the small size.
Good powerful shower and the sweets were a nice touch. For breakfast there was a wide choice of hot and cold food on offer and my breakfast was cooked just to my liking
The hotel is at the side of the busy York to Hull road but there aren't many facilities like a pub. shop or cash point within walking distance'
In my opinion I would rate the hotel as 3 star and not 4 star as rated by the Yorkshire tourist board