- 4 guest reviews
"V good value late room..."
"A little apprehensive about what we would find but on arrival told we had a room upgrade. Had booked a double but ended up in a beautiful su..."
"Following a recommendation from an acquaintance I booked this hotel for one night and it was a pleasant experience, the staff were good from..."
"I stayed here for one night, the hotel is in a fantastic location right on the beach. It is nice and quiet with a lovely pub next door..."
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN Le Strange Arms Hotel, located in the village of Old Hunstanton, overlooks the sea but faces west across the Wash, giving you a choice of ocean, sunset or wildlife-rich countryside to choose from in the 'Stunning Views' department! The hotel grounds sweep down to a sandy beach, so you'll have the perfect opportunity to enjoy a seaside stroll before enjoying a wonderful night's sleep in one of our 43 individually decorated bedrooms. If you prefer your tranquility inside, why not relax in one of the lounges and conservatory or enjoy the best of both worlds on the patio? Sandringham House and Royal Estate can be enjoyed just seven miles away, Titchwell RSPB reserve is even closer, and the Norfolk Coastal Path and Royal West Norfolk Golf club mean you'll be spoiled for choice during your stay! You can pull up for a pint in 'The Ancient Mariner', our lively traditional pub, in the evenings, while the hotel's restaurant is just as tempting. In the grounds, the Boathouse offers self-catering apartments with panoramic views.
And when it comes to conferences or meetings, we're hard to beat! Not all hotel bedrooms are accessible via the lift, if you require a room that is accessible by the lift please advise the hotel prior to booking. No dogs in the main hotel. Dogs are permitted in the boathouse complex building separate from the hotel. Please check availability of these prior to booking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 17/04/2009 to 31/12/2022 - *We frequently host wedding receptions and dinner dances on Friday and Saturday evenings. This may result in some rooms being affected by noise until approximately midnight.* The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN Le Strange Arms Hotel
V good value late room...
Last minute travellers!
A little apprehensive about what we would find but on arrival told we had a room upgrade.
Had booked a double but ended up in a beautiful su...